This ran in Apa F in 1965, spirit duplicated on both sides of a sheet, which was a mistake. It was barely readable to start with, but that purple ditto ink seeps through e'er long, and the copy I saved is a pretty mixed up sight. The following was scanned from original drawings on tracing paper which I used to transfer to the ditto masters by doing the final "inking" with a ballpoint. The text had been added afterward, so I just went ahead and entered it with Photoshop, using Comic Sans. Seems to work.
And... be grateful I didn't run these in purple line... I was tempted.
If this first page seems strangely twisted, it's an optical illusion. Heh, heh... No, really!